Back pain and aches can really drag you down and distract you from your daily routine: from simple daily tasks to work performance, they can have a negative impact on everything you do.
Back massagers are great for pain management, as they melt away your physical aches leaving you refreshed and your muscles calm.
If you’re ready to purchase one but you don’t want to waste your money on the wrong massager, our list will be extra useful to you.
There are many factors come into play when buying a back massager and without the right information, you may end up with a massager that is ineffective in relieving pain from your back.
We have therefore developed the following comprehensive guide to make it easier for you to pick the right back massager.
Things to Take into Account
- Massage Technique. Back massagers relieve the pain in your back area in a variety of ways. Shiatsu back massagers utilize a pressure-based technique that kneads the muscles in your back to relieve any pressure and pain in that area. They are great for long term stress and they work to open up your body, improve blood circulation and provide complete relaxation.
Vibrating back massagers gently loosen your back muscles using a non-invasive buzzing action. Such massagers are great for soothing sensitive and sore areas.
There are massagers that combine these two techniques and this versatility makes them the best massagers that you can get. Back massagers with a heating feature are more soothing.
- Area of Focus. Some massagers are specifically made for your back while some focus entirely on your neck. There are also combination massagers that you can use on both your neck and your back.
- Portability. If you intend to move around with you back massager when you travel or go to work then you should get one that is light and portable. The size and weight of the back massager determines its portability and ease of use as well. Lighter back massagers are easy to use because you don’t strain when you hold and move them.
Top 10 Back Massagers Comparison Table
The Benefits of a Back Massager
- A back massager relieves lower back pain as a result of sitting all day at your desk or after a strenuous workout.
- Hook back massagers can be used to relieve itch and stress at a specific region on your back.
- A back massage is the best way to relax after a hard day at work. It stimulates the release of feel good chemicals such as dopamine and endorphins that make the body feel good.
- Back massagers ‘open up’ your body and increase blood circulation in your back region.
- They help relax stiff muscles and improve your posture.
Top 5 Best Back Massager Reviews
Body Back Trigger Point Therapy Self Massage Tool is the best back massager that you can get. This back massager utilizes trigger point technique to soothe tired muscles in a specific area on your back.
It applies just the right amount of pressure to tired and sore cells to provide you with instant relief. The fact that you use this tool by yourself means that you don’t have to pester someone else to massage you every time you experience back pain.
It has 11 perfectly placed knobs that that reach every part of your body to provide you with pain and stress relief. It comes highly recommended by health experts as an effective tool for pain management and this makes this makes it a great buy for those who frequently suffer from back pains and aches.
Get one of these massage tools today and deal with the issue of back pains once and for all.
Zyllion FDA Listed Shiatsu Pillow Massager with Heat utilizes kneading massage technique to relax and relieve muscle tightness. Its added heating feature soothes aching muscles on your back leaving you feeling relieved and refreshed.
Its ergonomic structure with an ultra-slim design makes it ideal for pain relief on the lower and upper back as well as the neck region.
It comes with an adjustable strap that you use to attach this back massager to your back or on your favorite seat.
The heating function is not without control as it uses a programmable controller that shuts it off to prevent it from overheating.
All these impressive attributes make Zyllion FDA Listed Shiatsu Pillow Massager with Heat the best back massager that you can get.
Try it today for maximum pain relief on your back area.
Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Full Body Massager is a powerful but gentle percussion handheld back massager that functions to relieve muscle aches and pain in your back area. Its handle allows you to massage your neck, arms and other parts of your body.
Running this massager over your back release pent up tension in trigger points and facilitates better blood circulation and muscle relaxation.
The deep vibrations of this back massager opens up the muscles on your back and you are left feeling fresh and full of energy.
It is light is weight and you will not get tired even when you hold it for a long time.
This back massager will effectively alleviate muscle knots and trigger points on your back. It does so using several pressure knobs along its structure.
The knobs apply pressure on the affected muscles to bring about muscle relief and better blood circulation.
LiBa Back and Neck Massager Tool for Trigger Point is a self-massage tool and as such you do not need the help of someone to use it. It detaches easily and as such packaging and moving around with it becomes easy as well.
The market is flooded with back massagers of different types but none is better at relieving back pain than Double Head Electric Massager Percussion Action Handheld Massager.
This back massager delivers constant vibrations to the affected region to bring about instant relief from aches and pains.
You can set the intensity of the massage using its variable speed control. Its pivoting head attachments allow you to choose between a firm and a gentle massage.
All these impressive attributes make Double Head Electric Massager Percussion Action Handheld Massager the best back massager that you can get.