Without a doubt, any type of custom computer construction is a daunting subject; even the outermost portion of a PC tower has a riveting number of complexities and features.
A full tower computer case serves to house all of the internal hardware present in your PC’s tower, providing inputs and outputs, slots for graphics cards, and fans to cool off the system.
You’ll find that successfully discovering the best full tower case for your computer is a challenge, due to many of the factors above, and that’s why we’ve put together a handy guide that will help you seek the optimal PC tower case for your rig!
We’ll start below with ten great tower cases listed in a table, and then discuss several important pieces of buying information. Finally, find out which three full tower cases we felt are definitely worth the purchase!
Top 10 Full Tower Cases Ultimate Table
Choosing the Ideal Full Tower Case
Here are a few main points you need to keep in mind as you’re shopping for a Full Tower Case.
- Bigger Is Better for Performance. A bigger case means your computer tower can house more hardware and connectivity slots , a precursor for machines that are being built for high-end gaming.
Before you finalize your purchase, you’ll want to settle on a size that will suit all of your build’s specifications!
- Amount of 3.5 and 5.25 Inch Drive Bays. Relating to the above text, the amount of 3.5-inch and 25-inch drives is an important factor to consider, when looking for the best full tower case for your computer.
Ideally, a case with no less than three 5.25-inch drive bays and eight 3.5-inch drive bays is a great option for gamers or other computer users who need a lot of performance and accessibility options.
- Card Slots. From simple SSD storage to installing a complex graphics coprocessor, having multiple card slots is a must for those constructing PC’s for high-performance purposes.
- Number of Fans. This feature is one of the most important factors to consider upon purchasing a full tower case; powerful computers emit a ton of heat and exhaust, because of this, plenty of fans are necessary for smooth and harmless computer function.
Don’t sleep on the number of fans your tower case has – it could be the beginning of the end for your computer if you have a less than an adequate number of fans!
- Front Accessibility. While older computer towers had most of their drives and bays on the back, the recent and most convenient trend is to have the drives on the front, a feature you should look for when purchasing a full tower case.
Top 3 Best Full Tower Case Reviews
The Corsair 760T is a high-end gaming tower case that’s easy to set up, comes with plenty of fans, and comes with room for more – Don’t sleep on this amazing case!
With three fans already coming with the full tower case, you might think you’re set, but the 760T wants your unit to be completely heat-free and comes with space for up to seven total fans.
On top of the case being completely transparent, it’s also incredibly easy to setup and is built for fast, tool-free construction.
The build is completely customizable, allowing for several different build styles, allowing for you to pick and choose your desired ports and customizations at your leisure.
It’s very spacious, meaning you’ll have plenty of room in the case to accommodate for every customization or add-on you can think of.
Get the most out of your gaming computer with the graphite series 760T. This sensational tower case is easy to set up and tweak, has plenty of room for upgrades and add-ons, and comes with three fans with room for seven.
The Phanteks Enthoo Pro makes constructing a well-working computer from scratch simple, featuring a front and back fan, several USB and audio inputs, and dust filters that are removable for easy cleaning.
The Enthoo Pro is loaded with adequate cooling; with one fan on the front, one on the rear, and the ability to install more, you’ll be able to game without worrying about your system overheating.
Keep your system clean without taking it apart; the Enthoo Pro has removable dust filters which make maintaining your system a breeze.
Multiple outputs on the front end of the case make connecting headphones or external hardware a breeze.
The Phanteks Enthoo Pro has a great amount of front-end audio and USB ports, two cooling fans, and removable dust filters that make keeping your PC clean a simple task.
With three 5.25 device bays, seven internal 3.5 device bays, seven expansion slots , ten total USB slots, and several fans, the CM Storm Stryker will strike you with amazement!
You’ll have room for adding on whatever you need, due to the large availability of both device bays and USB ports.
Several fans on the system will make playing the most graphically intensive games and running intensive software a breeze.
The Stryker is compatible with the latest of processors and video cards, giving you the power to make your computer into a conqueror of the gaming field.
The CM Storm Stryker is an excellent tower case, providing an insane amount of device bays and USB ports, connections for the latest graphics and processor technology, and a decent amount of fans to keep gameplay cool and efficient.